The annual "Rotors Over Mentone" Fly-In will be held on Saturday, Sep 12th beginning at 10:00 am. The Bell Aircraft Museum will be honoring women who have served our country.
This event will also mark the Bell Museum's 40th year, recognizing our former and current board members. The Bell Aircraft Museum is located at 210 South Oak St, Mentone, IN.
Schedule of Events (as of 1 Sep 2015)
09:30 Food tent opens until event closes, beginning with egg sandwiches (served all day), breakfast rolls, and beverages including coffee
10:00 Helicopters rides available (American Huey & Sweet Aviation) until 11 am, Bloodmobile opens until 4 pm
10:45 Complimentary Meals for Pilots and Crew begin, served until 2 pm
- Welcome Remarks - Tim Croy (Museum Board President)
- Placing of Colors - Warsaw American Legion Post 49 Color Guard
- National Anthem - Band Members of Tippecanoe Valley High School
- Recognition of Former Board Members and Family Members in Honor of 40th Anniversary
- Introduction of Guest Speakers - Marsha Scott (Museum Board Member)
- Recognition of Other Women Vets in Audience
12:00 - Helicopter rides resume until close
A shuttle from Mentone Airport to the Bell Aircraft Museum will be made available for fixed wing pilots.
Please let us know a day ahead of time of your time arrival so arrangements can be made. Contact
Marsha Scott at 574-328-2034.
Food Tent Menu Items:
Hamburgers & Cheeseburgers
Jumbo & Regular Hot Dogs
Coffee and Drinks
For additional information, please contact Marsha at email@example.com or by phone at 574-353-7460.